- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - David West
David West scored 24 points and Andrew Bynum grabbed a season-high 10 rebounds in his Pacers debut, helping suddenly struggling Indiana pull away late for a 94-83 win over Boston on Tuesday night.
James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
Rajon Rondo scored 20 points and the Boston Celtics dominated the boards to beat Brooklyn 91-84 and stop the Nets' four-game winning streak Friday night.
Dwight Howard had 22 points and 16 rebounds, James Harden added 21 points and the Houston Rockets held LeBron James in check Tuesday night in a 106-103 win over the Miami Heat.
Klay Thompson seized the moment twice Tuesday night.
The Indiana Pacers played just well enough to beat an inferior opponent, which has been the way most of their five-game win streak has gone.
Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
Seemingly cruising to a blowout victory, the Indiana Pacers let off the gas - and let the Milwaukee Bucks back in the game.
Kevin Love is used to carrying the beat-up Minnesota Timberwolves lately. This time, he finally had some help when he sat down to take a rest.
LeBron James scored a season-high 42 points and the Miami Heat tuned up for a showdown with Oklahoma City by beating the Dallas Mavericks 117-106 Tuesday night.
Paul George scored 26 points, including four 3-pointers, to lead the Indiana Pacers to a 108-98 victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday night.
Indiana coach Frank Vogel wants to see his team come out of the All-Star break the way it opened the season when the Pacers won 16 of their first 17 games.
Xavier coach Chris Mack liked what he saw Tuesday night.
Semaj Christon scored 15 points and Isaiah Philmore had 10 Tuesday, leading Xavier past longtime rival Butler 64-50.
George Hill knew there was something different about the way he felt when he showed up to the arena Friday. He didn't know it was going to turn out to be a career night.