- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest David Williams Items
Parental filters, especially for streaming services like Netflix and Hulu, are confusing and impractical to some families, and it could be affecting kids.
State Sen. Sara Beth Gregory was defeated by a fellow Republican on Tuesday as primary election voters in Kentucky set the lineup of candidates who will wage a district-by-district fight in the fall to determine whether power in the General Assembly remains divided.
An Atlantic City man who strangled a woman at a local motel and then left her body inside a van he parked behind the city bus terminal has been sentenced to 25 years in prison.
A Mennonite pastor convicted of helping a woman and child flee the country amid a custody battle with her former same-sex partner should not have been charged in Vermont, his lawyer argued Monday.
Vanderbilt took less than a week before filling its vacant head football coaching position, announcing Friday the university had tabbed Stanford defensive coordinator Derek Mason.
Vanderbilt athletic director David Williams already can tell a difference in how the Commodores are perceived now compared to the last time he went searching for a football coach.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — James Franklin appears to have a decision to make. Stay at Vanderbilt or take over as coach at Penn State.
Nearly half of Congress promised to share federal workers' pain during the partial government shutdown by forsaking pay — but now that the shutdown is over and employees got paid, many lawmakers say they deserve their own checks.
The Labor Department paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars in federal stimulus funds to a public relations firm to run more than 100 commercials touting the Obama administration's "green training" job efforts on two MSNBC cable shows, records show.