- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest David Wright Items
The New York Mets have to stay an extra day in the Rockies because their series finale was postponed by a mixture of rain and snow.
Limping out of the clubhouse Wednesday morning, Dexter Fowler was headed straight home to recline on the couch and ice his bruised left knee.
New York Mets first baseman Ike Davis is out of the game after he strained his left calf when he appeared to trip over third baseman David Wright's foot as the two closed in on a pop up in the fourth inning by Colorado's Troy Tulowitzki.
The practice field isn't the best place to determine Navy has limited experience returning in the secondary. Instead, position meetings provide the best glimpse of how raw the Midshipmen really are in the defensive backfield. That's when all eyes turn to cornerback Kwesi Mitchell.
Carlos Beltran had taken Nationals' left-hander Tom Gorzelanny deep twice already when he stepped to the plate in the top of the sixth, but it was his routine fly ball that stayed in the park that did the most damage Saturday night.
Capsules of National League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
"On Tuesday's World News, ABC's David Wright highlighted actress Jane Russell's 'botched back-alley abortion in high school,' which led her to push 'hard to expand adoption,' but he failed to mention that she described herself as 'vigorously pro-life,' and that she was a conservative activist," writes Matthew Balan at Newsbusters.
Terry Collins addressed the New York Mets before their first full-squad workout and promised some screaming.
News coverage of the Arizona shooting showcased a wide spray of partisan attacks in the 48 hours that followed the tragedy, with collateral damage and much talk of political rhetoric and biased media coverage.