- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Davis Cup Items
Rafael Nadal was among four Davis Cup players chosen Saturday for an anti-doping test midway through the doubles match against Argentina.
Alex Bogomolov Jr. will play for Russia instead of the United States after the International Tennis Federation approved the switch Thursday _ a decision the U.S. Tennis Association found disappointing.
Argentina decided to hold back David Nalbandian, choosing Juan Monaco against Rafael Nadal in the opening singles of the Davis Cup final.
Argentina's Davis Cup team was awakened for doping tests at 6:30 a.m. Thursday, a day before it begins the Davis Cup final against Spain.
Argentina's captain is upset that the team rest day was disturbed by early morning doping tests before the Davis Cup final against Spain.
Argentina is already putting the pressure on Spain, calling the defending champions the favorites on home soil in the Davis Cup final.
Rafael Nadal says he is tired but motivated to lead his home country against Argentina in Spain's attempt to win a fifth Davis Cup title.
Rafael Nadal will lead an unchanged Spain squad against Argentina in next month's Davis Cup final.
Rafael Nadal will lead Spain in the Davis Cup final against Argentina, which will count on Juan Martin del Potro and David Nalbandian to lead the South Americans to a first title in their fourth attempt.