- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
Latest Davis Cup Items
Alex Bogomolov Jr. will play for Russia instead of the United States after the International Tennis Federation approved the switch Thursday _ a decision the U.S. Tennis Association found disappointing.
Argentina decided to hold back David Nalbandian, choosing Juan Monaco against Rafael Nadal in the opening singles of the Davis Cup final.
American tennis player Alex Bogomolov Jr. said Tuesday he wants to play Davis Cup for Russia in February.
Rafael Nadal shouldn't blame the Davis Cup for the crowded tennis schedule after playing the event infrequently in recent years, the head of the International Tennis Federation said Saturday.
Four days after their grueling U.S. Open championship match, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal are expected back on the court Friday.
U.S. Open champion Novak Djokovic has yet to decide if he will play for Serbia in the Davis Cup semifinals against Argentina.
Brothers Bob and Mike Bryan earned the United States its first point of a Davis Cup quarterfinal against Spain, keeping the Americans alive with a 6-7 (7), 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Marcel Granollers and Fernando Verdasco in doubles Saturday.
Rafael Nadal will skip Spain's Davis Cup quarterfinal against the United States in July, blaming his decision on the ITF for poor scheduling.
The International Tennis Federation says Croatia's Ivo Karlovic set a world record with a 156 mph serve Saturday during a Davis Cup doubles match against Germany.