- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Davis Items
A Roman Catholic priest in Northern California has been arrested for allegedly engaging in a sexual relationship with a teenage girl he befriended while working at a Davis church.
Canaan Valley Resort State Park will be under new management beginning in July.
Northwestern had a message to send before the start of the Big Ten Tournament this week.
Four-time Olympian and owner of four Olympic medals — two gold and two silver — Shani Davis has not had the Olympic finale he, or anyone else, expected. He may still skate in the team pursuit, which is next week.
Davis & Elkins College is freezing tuition for returning students.
The District's police and fire departments may not be at gold-star status, but both received passable grades during their first month of public approval ratings through the Grade D.C. program.
Spurs point guard T.J. Ford abruptly retired Monday following the latest scare to his surgically repaired spine, which once sidelined him for an entire NBA season and hampered the dazzling promise that made him a college star.
If tight end Fred Davis and left tackle Trent Williams were suspended solely for marijuana use during the lockout - when, technically, they weren't NFL employees - outrage would be an appropriate reaction. How dare the league try to impose discipline on individuals it locked them out, telling them "thanks but no thanks" when they showed up for work?
Baron Davis wore a Cleveland Indians jersey and cap Thursday night, and he's already excited about the future of his basketball team.