- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
Latest Davis Items
Northwestern had a message to send before the start of the Big Ten Tournament this week.
Four-time Olympian and owner of four Olympic medals — two gold and two silver — Shani Davis has not had the Olympic finale he, or anyone else, expected. He may still skate in the team pursuit, which is next week.
Davis & Elkins College is freezing tuition for returning students.
The District's police and fire departments may not be at gold-star status, but both received passable grades during their first month of public approval ratings through the Grade D.C. program.
Spurs point guard T.J. Ford abruptly retired Monday following the latest scare to his surgically repaired spine, which once sidelined him for an entire NBA season and hampered the dazzling promise that made him a college star.
If tight end Fred Davis and left tackle Trent Williams were suspended solely for marijuana use during the lockout - when, technically, they weren't NFL employees - outrage would be an appropriate reaction. How dare the league try to impose discipline on individuals it locked them out, telling them "thanks but no thanks" when they showed up for work?
Baron Davis wore a Cleveland Indians jersey and cap Thursday night, and he's already excited about the future of his basketball team.
Baron Davis is going back home. It's the trip he feared.
Big bodies replaced big names on the final day of the NBA's trading season.