- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Davis Items
A Roman Catholic priest in Northern California has been arrested for allegedly engaging in a sexual relationship with a teenage girl he befriended while working at a Davis church.
Canaan Valley Resort State Park will be under new management beginning in July.
Northwestern had a message to send before the start of the Big Ten Tournament this week.
Four-time Olympian and owner of four Olympic medals — two gold and two silver — Shani Davis has not had the Olympic finale he, or anyone else, expected. He may still skate in the team pursuit, which is next week.
Davis & Elkins College is freezing tuition for returning students.
The District's police and fire departments may not be at gold-star status, but both received passable grades during their first month of public approval ratings through the Grade D.C. program.
Spurs point guard T.J. Ford abruptly retired Monday following the latest scare to his surgically repaired spine, which once sidelined him for an entire NBA season and hampered the dazzling promise that made him a college star.
If tight end Fred Davis and left tackle Trent Williams were suspended solely for marijuana use during the lockout - when, technically, they weren't NFL employees - outrage would be an appropriate reaction. How dare the league try to impose discipline on individuals it locked them out, telling them "thanks but no thanks" when they showed up for work?
Baron Davis wore a Cleveland Indians jersey and cap Thursday night, and he's already excited about the future of his basketball team.