- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Davy Jones Items
The first thing to know is that Buddy Lazier wasn't happy with the way things ended.
Neil Armstrong would always be taking that first step onto the moon, and Dick Clark was forever "the world's oldest teenager." Some of the notables who died in 2012 created images in our minds that remained unchanged over decades.
"Homeland" struck a nerve with Emmy Award voters on Sunday, being crowned best drama series and earning Damian Lewis and Claire Danes lead acting awards.
The terrorism thriller "Homeland" and "Modern Family" were the top winners at Sunday's Emmy Awards in a ceremony that veered between daring and predictability in honors and Jimmy Kimmel's turn as host.
"Homeland," which puts the battle against terrorism on American soil, was honored as best drama series at Sunday's Emmys and earned trophies for stars Claire Danes and Damian Lewis. "Modern Family" was named best comedy.
Joss Whedon has been hired to continue the adventures of Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and their superhero pals in a sequel to "The Avengers."
The Monkees will perform their first live shows since star Davy Jones died in February.
An autopsy report confirms Monkees star Davy Jones died of a heart attack.
Monkees singer Davy Jones was remembered in a small private Florida funeral as a laid-back daydreamer who brought fans into a world blissfully free of worries.