- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Dawan Landry
"LaRon seemed pretty anxious, but I told him to take his time, read his keys and trust his instincts," the older Landry said.
"I wish we had gotten the chance to go against each other on special teams, but that didn't happen," said Landry, who will have another reunion when the teams meet in a preseason game on Aug. 25 in Landover. "It was good to see him. We talked after the game. We've been talking all the time."