- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: ‘Jesus Christ is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Dawan Landry
"LaRon seemed pretty anxious, but I told him to take his time, read his keys and trust his instincts," the older Landry said.
"I wish we had gotten the chance to go against each other on special teams, but that didn't happen," said Landry, who will have another reunion when the teams meet in a preseason game on Aug. 25 in Landover. "It was good to see him. We talked after the game. We've been talking all the time."