- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Dawn Approach
Animal Kingdom won the Derby in 2011 and the $10 million Dubai World Cup this year. The previous time a Derby winner ran at Ascot was in 1936 when Omaha, the 1935 Triple Crown winner, finished second in the signature Gold Cup race.
The winner of the Kentucky Derby in 2011 and the $10 million Dubai World Cup this year is to be retired to stud after running in the Queen Anne Stakes on Tuesday. Not since 1936 has a Kentucky Derby winner competed at Royal Ascot.