- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Dawn Sayre
"It hasn't been that bad," said Dawn Sayre, principal at Hilliard Heritage Middle School, in Hilliard, Ohio, as she made her way through the lobby. "We got to see Gettysburg, and on our drive up we went to Arlington Cemetery. And we walked around to visit the Lincoln Memorial."
The roughly 200 students arrived in the area four days ago and had to make some adjustments to their plans, Ms. Sayre said.