- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Dawn Sayre
"It hasn't been that bad," said Dawn Sayre, principal at Hilliard Heritage Middle School, in Hilliard, Ohio, as she made her way through the lobby. "We got to see Gettysburg, and on our drive up we went to Arlington Cemetery. And we walked around to visit the Lincoln Memorial."
The roughly 200 students arrived in the area four days ago and had to make some adjustments to their plans, Ms. Sayre said.