- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Dawn Sayre
"It hasn't been that bad," said Dawn Sayre, principal at Hilliard Heritage Middle School, in Hilliard, Ohio, as she made her way through the lobby. "We got to see Gettysburg, and on our drive up we went to Arlington Cemetery. And we walked around to visit the Lincoln Memorial."
The roughly 200 students arrived in the area four days ago and had to make some adjustments to their plans, Ms. Sayre said.