- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Day Of The Dead
Latest Day Of The Dead Items
Now that the darker holidays of Halloween and Mexico's Day of the Dead have ceased, families across the globe have another (and brighter) holiday to celebrate: Diwali.
There's a reason Mondo Guerra shared his story about being HIV positive on the reality show "Project Runway." It's just at the time, he wasn't quite sure what it was.
Today is Tuesday, Nov. 2. Election Day. According to my desk calendar, it's also the Day of the Dead in Mexico. South of the border, this is a religious holiday. Tragically, with drug cartels butchering police and civilians alike, our neighbors have too many dead to remember.
People who don't think the radical homosexual lobby is trying to force its views on society probably aren't paying close attention. Increasingly, in various parts of this nation, if you express traditional views on traditional marriage, you risk being branded a bigot and your speech being muzzled.