- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Day
The economy at risk, President Obama accused Republicans on Friday of pursuing policies that would weaken the U.S. recovery, and he simultaneously urged Europe's leaders to prevent an overseas debt crisis from dragging down the rest of the world.
The pundits were still celebrating the liberation of Egypt from 60 years of pharaonic rule when the news no one wanted to believe began filtering back. Censorship by omission is in vogue again because of a reluctance, bordering on paralysis, to recognize there is no law and no order. Samples:
President Bush yesterday hailed Martin Luther King as a "towering figure" and said the civil rights leader's dream of a more just and equal society can be achieved through ordinary people living lives of "kindness and compassion."
The perfect Father's Day gift just happened to be a 12-hour airplane ride away.
"The solutions to these problems are hard, but there are solutions," he said.