- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Day
The economy at risk, President Obama accused Republicans on Friday of pursuing policies that would weaken the U.S. recovery, and he simultaneously urged Europe's leaders to prevent an overseas debt crisis from dragging down the rest of the world.
The pundits were still celebrating the liberation of Egypt from 60 years of pharaonic rule when the news no one wanted to believe began filtering back. Censorship by omission is in vogue again because of a reluctance, bordering on paralysis, to recognize there is no law and no order. Samples:
President Bush yesterday hailed Martin Luther King as a "towering figure" and said the civil rights leader's dream of a more just and equal society can be achieved through ordinary people living lives of "kindness and compassion."
The perfect Father's Day gift just happened to be a 12-hour airplane ride away.
"Our fellow citizens have got to understand that by loving a neighbor like you'd like to be loved yourself, by reaching out to someone who hurts, by just simply living a life of kindness and compassion, you can make America a better place and fulfill the dream of Martin Luther King," he said.
He said he will celebrate an early Father's Day, as well as his mother's birthday, with a breakfast or lunch today.