- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Dayton
A possible arson spree causing thousands of dollars in property damage has Dayton officials concerned.
A community activist group is asking Dayton city schools to reduce its number of out-of-school suspensions.
A southwest Ohio woman has been indicted on charges alleging she used a debit card that had been reported stolen from a woman whose body was found last week.
Ohio lawmakers are planning to introduce bipartisan legislation aimed at strengthening the state's vicious dog law, following the mauling death of a Dayton woman by two dogs in front of her home.
Officials say the new Dayton racino expected to open in October could lead to around 1,000 jobs for the region.
House Speaker John Boehner is telling Dayton officials not to fear future base-closing commissions, saying that Wright-Patterson Air Force Base could add jobs during the next round of base closings.
Court records show a University of Dayton basketball player has been charged with domestic violence and assault.
Police in southwest Ohio say a man suspected in the disappearance of a woman and child fatally shot himself during a confrontation with officers, including one who fired at him.
Authorities say a 53-year-old man driving a van struck a pole in Dayton and was killed.
Backup center Alex Gavrilovic is leaving Dayton and will play at another school as a graduate student or return to France and play professionally.
Advocates for medical marijuana attacked Gov. Mark Dayton on Wednesday for failing to support their cause, with one mother lashing out angrily over what she said was the governor's suggestion that she buy marijuana illegally to treat her 2-year-old son's intractable epilepsy.
Minnesota lawmakers approve income tax breaks, business tax repeals; Gov. Dayton to sign soon.
Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton signed a new budget Wednesday, ending the nation's longest state government shutdown in the past decade.
"It's not what I wanted, but it's the best option that was available and would be for any time," he said.