- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Daytona International Speedway
Latest Daytona International Speedway Items
Triumph rider Danny Eslick won the pole Friday for the 73rd Daytona 200 AMA Pro Daytona SportBike race Sunday at Daytona International Speedway.
Ryan Villopoto raced to his fourth AMA Supercross victory at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday night, beating Ken Roczen by 12.632 seconds.
The city of Daytona Beach and Volusia County are considering a $40 million investment that would pave the way for a major development across the street from Daytona International Speedway.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is all over the place. No time at all to process the significance of his second Daytona 500 victory.
Through rain and wrecks, on Daytona's longest day, this was a drought Dale Earnhardt Jr. was determined to end.
Five things to know about the rain-delayed Daytona 500, NASCAR's signature event that finished under the lights Sunday at Daytona International Speedway:
Dale Earnhardt Jr. cruised down pit road, stopping just long enough for Rick Hendrick to climb halfway inside his window for the short lift to Victory Lane.
Daytona could use a dome.