- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
Daytona International Speedway
Latest Daytona International Speedway Items
Dale Earnhardt Jr. vividly remembers the moment he realized he had a legitimate shot at winning NASCAR's first Cup race at Daytona International Speedway since his father's death at the storied track.
It was just a handshake between a pair of rivals on a day in which most of the drivers were mad at somebody.
NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Brian Vickers dropped in on Daytona International Speedway Wednesday for a visit _ literally.
NASCAR's simplified new points system turned out not to be so simple after the first full weekend of racing.
Surrounded by friends and strangers, Dale Earnhardt Jr. watched a highlight video of previous Daytona 500 races.
The feel-good story of Daytona Speedweeks took another turn Saturday when Brian Keselowski picked up a sponsor for the Daytona 500.
Tony Stewart has mastered how to win at Daytona International Speedway on Saturdays.
The fans will stand in silence, three fingers raised toward the sky, on the third lap of the Daytona 500 in honor of the late Dale Earnhardt.
Someone placed three small white angel figurines at the foot of the Dale Earnhardt statue that stands outside of Daytona International Speedway.