- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest D.C. Armory Items
Here's a selection of historical tidbits tied to celebrating the beginning of a new term of a president of the United States.
The score was tied at 20. The eight-minute scrimmage was over. Olympic coach Mike Krzyzewski motioned for the players to come off the court, which they did — just long enough to tell him and the coaching staff that a tie wasn't going to cut it. They wanted to play overtime.