- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
D.C. General Hospital
Latest D.C. General Hospital Items
A group of influential Ward 7 residents voted last week to back a campaign to oust D.C. Council member Yvette Alexander, who is up for re-election in 2012, The Washington Times has learned.
Leo Alexander has a message for voters who aren't holding up their end of the civil rights bargain.
The face of Leo Alexander is a familiar one to longtime viewers of NBC's Washington affiliate, where he covered local news for several years.