- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
D.C. General Hospital
Latest D.C. General Hospital Items
A group of influential Ward 7 residents voted last week to back a campaign to oust D.C. Council member Yvette Alexander, who is up for re-election in 2012, The Washington Times has learned.
Leo Alexander has a message for voters who aren't holding up their end of the civil rights bargain.
The face of Leo Alexander is a familiar one to longtime viewers of NBC's Washington affiliate, where he covered local news for several years.