- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Topic - D.C. Office Of Motion Picture And Television Development
Many people are familiar with the notorious horse head scene in "The Godfather," in which a stubborn Hollywood mogul is strong-armed by out-of-towners with a disturbing surprise.
Gray 'cronyism' hearings resume; 9 victims in overnight D.C. violence; D.C. movie office increase raises concerns; D.C. medical marijuana ready to start; Va. Assembly rejects insurance for abortions; Dulles to get underground Metro stop; Md. Assembly has hectic final stretch
A D.C. Council member on Wednesday cried foul over a four-member city agency slated for a budget increase that would cover the salary of the daughter of a close confidante of Mayor Vincent C. Gray.