- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest D.C. Police Items
D.C. police said a man fatally shot this month in Southeast Washington was killed by a 16-year-old boy after the man stumbled upon a robbery in progress – a crime that added to an alarming list of recent robberies citywide that suddenly have turned violent.
D.C. police and the FBI are investigating three related bank break-ins during which suspects cut holes in the walls of banks in Northwest and entered through adjacent buildings.
A 22-year-old man was fatally shot in the head Thursday night in Northeast, D.C. police said.
D.C. police are investigating a shooting and separate stabbing that happened overnight in Southeast.
D.C. police are investigating two overnight stabbings, including a fatal attack that took the life of a woman in Southeast.
A man was stabbed in the back in Southeast early Sunday morning, D.C. police said.
A 20-year-old man was shot in the back early Sunday, D.C. police said.
A man with a gun walked into the D.C. offices of the Family Research Council on Wednesday morning and fired on a security guard who confronted him in what is being investigated as a possible hate crime or act of domestic terrorism, authorities said.
Two males were injured in unrelated shootings late Saturday night and early Sunday morning, D.C. police said.