- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - D.C. Republican Committee
The District of Columbia Republican Committee (DCRC) is the Republican Party organization of Washington, District of Columbia, the rough equivalent to the fifty state-level parties. The DCRC is made up of registered Republican voters living in the District of Columbia elected to serve as the committee. - Source: Wikipedia
The D.C. Republican Committee said the office windows of its downtown headquarters were damaged by what appears to be BB pellets.
Because Washington is a one-party town, D.C. Republicans sometimes can't get a word in edgewise. But don't expect them to be mum.