- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Deacon
Arnold Palmer thought long and hard 40 years ago about moving to Hilton Head. And it was easy to see why after the reception the legendary golfer received Thursday in his latest visit to the island.
Tiger Woods is going through his fourth swing change in his 15 years on the PGA Tour.
He put my grip on the club and my hands on the golf club when I was 6 years old and he said, 'Boy, don't you ever change it.'