- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Deacon
New mom Reese Witherspoon is being honored by March of Dimes for being a model celebrity parent.
Actress Reese Witherspoon has had the talk with her two young children. Not the sex talk. The domestic violence talk.
Tony Award-winning singer and actress Kristen Chenoweth announced Wednesday that she'll kick off her first-ever concert tour on May 9 in Seattle and it will end June 24 in Broken Arrow, Okla., the town where she grew up.
Arnold Palmer thought long and hard 40 years ago about moving to Hilton Head. And it was easy to see why after the reception the legendary golfer received Thursday in his latest visit to the island.
Tiger Woods is going through his fourth swing change in his 15 years on the PGA Tour.
He put my grip on the club and my hands on the golf club when I was 6 years old and he said, 'Boy, don't you ever change it.'