- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dean Blais
In nearly four decades of coaching hockey, Dean Blais never had to make a game plan while taking the position of the sun into account.
Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Ohio State, Penn State and Wisconsin: This is the Big Ten, on ice.
"We'll take the other end," Blais said, smiling.
"We have a pretty good strong conference when we're getting four and five teams into the NCAA tournament," Blais said.