- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Dean Clancy
Army Lt. Col. Don Carlos Faith Jr. will be buried with full military honors in Arlington National Cemetery 62 years after he was killed on a North Korean battlefield.
Reacting to negative views and grassroots opposition to Obamacare – or, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act – the Health and Human Services Department has dropped all references to "exchanges" in favor of something that rings more of capitalism.
The Amazing Kreskin, a longtime mentalist, contends that the women who recently accused Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain of sexual harassment should consider taking a polygraph test, as Mr. Cain has offered to do.
"Republicans make a mistake when they try to waffle on these issues or sound like Democrat-lite," he said.
"Once again, Republican leadership is negotiating with itself to temporarily bail the big spenders out by lifting the U.S. debt limit for four months, with no immediate accompanying budget reforms or spending reductions," says Dean Clancy, the group's legislative counsel.