- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Dean Wilson
Dean Wilson always believed he was a good putter, whether he was in Japan or on the PGA Tour. The trick was finding proof of that in the statistics.
With major championship-worthy rough its only real defense, rain-softened St. George's was no match for players able to consistently hit the narrow fairways.
Dean Wilson is taking full advantage of a sponsor exemption _ and his long friendship with Canadian star Mike Weir.
"This win really means a lot to me," Wilson said. "This is really emotional for me. I gained some good points and we still have some races left."
"I have been working very hard, and everything was coming together tonight, but my bike stalled," Wilson said. "I have always had the speed, but I have yet to put it together."