- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Dean
Bill de Blasio's win in New York City's mayoral race has put the Democrat in charge of the nation's largest city and smack in the middle of the nation's largest media market —giving him an unmatched platform both to pursue liberal policies and to cause all sorts of headaches for his party's leaders in Washington.
“It is important to note that we have very little turnover in our part-time ranks … because our benefits and compensation packages are strong and competitive," said Dean of Academic Affairs for Arts and Sciences James Glaser in a quote to Tufts Daily.
Grossman died Wednesday at his home in Boca Raton, Fla., of cancer, his son Dean said.