- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Deandre Levy
Suh hit Vikings center John Sullivan during an interception return, drawing a penalty that negated a touchdown by Detroit linebacker DeAndre Levy.
Ndamukong Suh's latest controversial play drew a hefty fine.
The Detroit Lions kept teammate Jerome Harrison in their thoughts Sunday after the running back left the team because of a brain tumor.
Tony Gonzalez is now second on the NFL's career receptions list.
The Detroit Lions needed a lot to go right for them to have success this season.
Detroit Lions middle linebacker DeAndre Levy will miss the final exhibition game Thursday and perhaps the season-opener with a pulled groin muscle.
Detroit Lions linebacker Jordon Dizon will miss the season with a knee injury while starting middle linebacker DeAndre Levy took part in some drills after missing most of training camp with a sore back.
"He knows how to get open," Detroit linebacker DeAndre Levy said.
"There's a reason he's been playing this long," Levy said. "He's a Hall of Fame guy."