- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Deandre Presley
The charter bus chugged down Airport Road on Saturday morning, with fans walking next to it on both sides and empty Lane Stadium looming across a parking lot. Virginia Tech sophomore quarterback Logan Thomas looked out the bus windows and thought this had to be the best view in the world.
Stephen F. Austin quarterback Jeremy Moses helped transform a program that went 0-11 in his freshman year into a conference champion and capped his record-breaking career with an All-American season.