- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Deandrew Hamlin Items
The father of a 41-year-old yoga instructor wanted in the October fatal beating of an American University professor said his son did not commit the crime and was not even in the Washington area at the time of the killing.
Montgomery County police obtained a warrant charging Jorge Rueda Landeros — a 41-year-old yoga instructor currently thought to be in Mexico — with the brutal beating death of Sue Ann Marcum, whose body was found in her Bethesda home on Oct. 25.
Montgomery County prosecutors dropped charges against an 18-year-old D.C. man identified as a suspect in the killing of an American University professor and plan to extradite him to the District to face charges there.
An 18-year-old D.C. man identified as a suspect in the October killing of an American University professor is back in custody in the District after he broke the conditions of his release and went missing last month, his attorney said.
An 18-year-old D.C. man identified as a suspect in the October killing of an American University professor was ordered held on $1 million bond Tuesday after being charged with stealing her car.
A university student was attacked as he bicycled home after working the evening shift at a waterfront restaurant. A school principal was fatally shot in his bedroom in a Maryland suburb.
An 18-year-old D.C. man arrested after Metropolitan Police officers caught him in a Jeep belonging to a slain American University professor will be extradited to Montgomery County to face charges there.