- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Deandrew Hamlin Items
Montgomery County prosecutors dropped charges against an 18-year-old D.C. man identified as a suspect in the killing of an American University professor and plan to extradite him to the District to face charges there.
An 18-year-old D.C. man identified as a suspect in the October killing of an American University professor is back in custody in the District after he broke the conditions of his release and went missing last month, his attorney said.
An 18-year-old D.C. man identified as a suspect in the October killing of an American University professor was ordered held on $1 million bond Tuesday after being charged with stealing her car.
A university student was attacked as he bicycled home after working the evening shift at a waterfront restaurant. A school principal was fatally shot in his bedroom in a Maryland suburb.
An 18-year-old D.C. man arrested after Metropolitan Police officers caught him in a Jeep belonging to a slain American University professor will be extradited to Montgomery County to face charges there.