- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Deangelo Hall Items
The Redskins drafted Champ Bailey in 1999 and got the benefit of the first five years of his Hall of Fame career. Should they move now to try to get some production out of the tail end of it?
Former Redskins receiver Antwaan Randle El went on Redskins Nation and gave his take on the ream's decisions to keep both Brian Orakpo and DeAngelo Hall.
With Brian Orakpo back via the franchise tag, the pressure will be on Jim Haslett to field a top-notch defense.
The Redskins are in good shape for cap room with the possibility of creating more.
The Redskins' general manager said Friday he expects to speak to Orakpo's representatives about a new contract offer at some point this week.
The Redskins' deal with DeAngelo Hall appears to be a good one for both the team and the player.
DeAngelo Hall and David Amerson are the only proven corners the Redskins have under contract. They'll need two more. Could one come via free agency?
DeAngelo Hall has signed his four-year contract to remain with the Washington Redskins.
DeAngelo Hall sounds pretty happy to be returning thanks to his new four-year deal.