- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Deangelo Hall Items
Almost 11 months after being forced to settle for a one-year contract, Hall signed a four-year contract with the Redskins on Wednesday morning.
The Redskins took to Twitter to announce the return of DeAngelo Hall
With DeAngelo Hall under contract for the next four seasons, which free-agent-to-be should the Redskins aim to re-sign next?
The Hall signing will dictate offseason strategy at positions in addition to cornerback.
A year after taking a major pay cut to help the Washington Redskins through their salary cap woes, DeAngelo Hall has a new deal with a nice raise.
What went into the decision to resign Hall?
The Redskins have brought back one of their starting cornerbacks.
The cornerback, who had one of the best seasons of his 10-year career in 2013, is close to returning to the Redskins on a multi-year contract, a person involved in the process said Tuesday afternoon.