- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Deangelo Williams
The Jaguars (1-8) scored the most points in a game this season for first-year coach Gus Bradley. They never trailed and forced four turnovers they turned into 17 points.
Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart will miss at least the first six weeks of the season while he recovers from an ankle injury.
Against the backdrop of an unthinkable tragedy, the Kansas City Chiefs gave themselves a reason to be proud Sunday — and perhaps the impetus to let the healing begin.
The NFL said the 76-yard punt return by Denver's Trindon Holliday against Carolina on Sunday should have been ruled a touchback, not a touchdown.
DeAngelo Williams was not pleased when he learned that the Carolina Panthers were deemed the Washington Redskins' "homecoming" opponent.
The NFL on Monday said officials erred in not taking Carolina Panthers running back DeAngelo Williams' touchdown off the board because of an inadvertent whistle.
The Washington Redskins ruined DeAngelo Williams' Sunday morning, so the Carolina Panthers running back was determined to ruin their afternoon.
It wasn't supposed to be like this. In the third year of Mike Shanahan's tenure, he thought he had assembled a strong supporting cast around a budding star quarterback. Instead, after the Redskins' 21-13 loss to the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, the postgame conversation — with seven games remaining, mind you — centered on evaluating for next season.
A quarter-by-quarter recap of the Redskins' 23-13 loss against the Panthers.
Kevin Kolb took advantage of mistakes the Patriots made. Stephen Gostkowski failed when the Cardinals gave him one last chance.
One day after the Jacksonville Jaguars took a strong stance on Maurice Jones-Drew's contract situation, the star running back made his feelings equally clear.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have no plans to renegotiate running back Maurice Jones-Drew's current contract.
The Oakland Raiders acquired running back Mike Goodson from the Carolina Panthers on Friday in exchange for offensive tackle Bruce Campbell, a trade both teams hope will improve their depth.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) _ The Oakland Raiders acquired running back Mike Goodson from the Carolina Panthers on Friday in exchange for offensive tackle Bruce Campbell, a trade both teams hope will improve their depth.
The Oakland Raiders agreed to a one-year deal with unrestricted free agent Philip Wheeler on Friday to fill their void at starting outside linebacker.
"I don't know if they had a dance or anything," he said.
"You don't say you're going to have a `homecoming' in the National Football League," Williams said. "You do it in college. It's one of those teams that's just terrible. You don't book, like, a good team for homecoming."