- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Deangelo Williams Items
The Jaguars (1-8) scored the most points in a game this season for first-year coach Gus Bradley. They never trailed and forced four turnovers they turned into 17 points.
Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart will miss at least the first six weeks of the season while he recovers from an ankle injury.
Against the backdrop of an unthinkable tragedy, the Kansas City Chiefs gave themselves a reason to be proud Sunday — and perhaps the impetus to let the healing begin.
The NFL said the 76-yard punt return by Denver's Trindon Holliday against Carolina on Sunday should have been ruled a touchback, not a touchdown.
DeAngelo Williams was not pleased when he learned that the Carolina Panthers were deemed the Washington Redskins' "homecoming" opponent.
The NFL on Monday said officials erred in not taking Carolina Panthers running back DeAngelo Williams' touchdown off the board because of an inadvertent whistle.
The Washington Redskins ruined DeAngelo Williams' Sunday morning, so the Carolina Panthers running back was determined to ruin their afternoon.
It wasn't supposed to be like this. In the third year of Mike Shanahan's tenure, he thought he had assembled a strong supporting cast around a budding star quarterback. Instead, after the Redskins' 21-13 loss to the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, the postgame conversation — with seven games remaining, mind you — centered on evaluating for next season.
A quarter-by-quarter recap of the Redskins' 23-13 loss against the Panthers.