- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
Topic - Death
The first page of the most recent collection, "The Saturday Evening Pearls," reminds us of this fact with all the subtlety of a baseball bat to the back of your head.
"Just wanted to say hiya," Mr. Death explains, scythe in hand, cloaked and hooded wife and trusty canine at his side.
"Well, we do have one," says Mr. Death. "How safe is the neighborhood?"