- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Deb Needham
Same-sex couples in Washington state began reciting wedding vows at events across the state Sunday, the first day they could marry after the state's gay marriage law took effect.
"It's not very private, but very historic," Ms. Needham said, to which Ms. Monahan added, "And very awesome."