- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Debbie Rowe
Adan Sanchez-Uribe is high-tech. Bilingual. Hard at work on his first e-book.
Paris Jackson's request to be transferred from UCLA Medical Center to a top-of-the-line rehabilitation facility in Utah has been rejected, because officials at the rehab fear an onslaught of media attention.
Michael Jackson's doctor was convicted Monday of involuntary manslaughter in the pop star's death for supplying an insomnia-plagued Jackson with a powerful operating-room anesthetic to help him sleep as he rehearsed for his big comeback.
That's not how it should work, she said.
Too often, parents and teachers pressure English learners to use English "always and everywhere," she said. "Children learn English best if they continue to use and learn their home language."