- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Debbie Ryan
Three coaches whose careers were marked by longevity, loyalty and success have been chosen as this year's recipients for the Lapchick Character Award,
Virginia coach Debbie Ryan says when she told her team she was resigning after 34 years, they were "all in" to keep playing if they receive a WNIT bid.
Debbie Ryan, who built Virginia's women's basketball program into a perennial NCAA tournament team and overcame pancreatic cancer, has resigned after 34 years and 736 victories.