- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Debbie Sanville
"(Coach) Andy Reid has made a deal with the devil," said Sanville, a teacher who runs a Downingtown, Pa., animal rescue and has two adopted dogs removed from the homes of animal hoarders. "There's a sadistic current running through (Vick) and it's horrifying that he's being glorified."
"That's our silent statement to the stadium. You have to take a stand somewhere in life and this is ours," Sanville said.