- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Latest Debbie Wasserman Schultz Items
Debbie Wasserman Schultz said Thursday that there's no doubt Democrats will successfully run on Obamacare in the 2014 midterm elections, despite the dismally small number of enrollments that have been revealed this week, National Review Online first reported.
Vice President Joe Biden, Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak, and Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz all made calls to congratulate Marty Walsh for his win in Boston. Only problem? They got the wrong Marty.
The hiring of a Jewish filmmaker and civil-rights activist to head a chapter of the nation's largest Muslim advocacy organization is being greeted with caution by pro-Israel advocates.
Sen. Marco Rubio and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz lit up the political stage this week, in a contentious, angry exchange that began when the Democratic National Committee chair accused the GOP in general for the government shutdown and in specific, Mr. Rubio and fellow senator colleague Ted Cruz.
Several Congress members have announced they are forfeiting their pay until the government reopens, but Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said Thursday that she will not be joining them, Talking Points Memo first reported.
Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, called for the House Republicans to let go of ideological fights to focus on keeping the economy healthy.
Americans will always rise above politics to defend the Constitution
Florida Democrats in Congress are denouncing a rule issued by their state's health department that bans "navigators" who will help people understand the health care law from working at county health care properties.
The chair of the Democratic National Committee said Wednesday that Colorado's successful recall of two anti-gun senators was "voter suppression, pure and simple."