- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Latest Debbie Wasserman Schultz Items
U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz says she'll pay up over the University of Florida Gators' 63-53 loss to UConn Huskies in the NCAA Final Four.
The chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee said she does not think most Americans will pay more for their insurance under Obamacare.
Democratic National Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz defended President Obama's health care overhaul Tuesday by saying she'd "take the difference" between the Democratic position on the subject over the Republican one heading into the midterm elections.
At the end of 2013, Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz had some nasty words for yours truly. Irked that I used my Twitter feed to criticize her Obamacare propaganda efforts, Wasserman Schultz snarked back at me:
Democratic National Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said Monday it might take a couple of elections until the GOP realizes its agenda has been rejected by the American people, punting on the likelihood of her party re-taking control of the U.S. House of Representatives after the fall elections.
Former aides to Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker when he served as a county executive routinely mixed county and campaign business, copying in the candidate on many messages even after he told them to stop, according to thousands of emails and other court documents released Wednesday.
The 41st March for Life was punctuated by an unusually blunt exchange between the Republican and Democratic Party leaders that signaled a shifting fight for female voters.
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D., Fla.) has become a major obstacle to a new bipartisan Iran sanctions measure, according to multiple sources on Capitol Hill and in Florida.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz said Thursday that there's no doubt Democrats will successfully run on Obamacare in the 2014 midterm elections, despite the dismally small number of enrollments that have been revealed this week, National Review Online first reported.