- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Edward Hudgins
Free thinkers could find a home in the Republican Party
Topic - Debbie
Many parents hesitate to hire male babysitters. Is this gender bias a prejudice, or simply smart parenting? Here are some possible benefits to hiring outside of the box.
In the more than 30 years since Partner's Cafe opened its doors in 1983, Super Bowl Sunday has always been a huge celebration at the deceptively unassuming and extremely popular sports bar and restaurant at the corner of First Street and Cove Avenue.
The latest generational comedy from raunch auteur Judd Apatow is notable for a few riotously funny set pieces, but it drags at times over its more than two hours, lurching toward the inevitable happy ending.
Michael Phelps spent the day thinking about all the things he's doing for the final time at the pool. It turns out that included one last win over Ryan Lochte.
Brian McNamee testified Tuesday he saved medical waste after injecting Roger Clemens with steroids because his wife complained that McNamee was going to be the fall guy.
She said the same had just happened to her.
"We did more business the first night than we do in a whole weekend," she said. "People were literally running down the aisles on Friday."