- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Debbie
Many parents hesitate to hire male babysitters. Is this gender bias a prejudice, or simply smart parenting? Here are some possible benefits to hiring outside of the box.
In the more than 30 years since Partner's Cafe opened its doors in 1983, Super Bowl Sunday has always been a huge celebration at the deceptively unassuming and extremely popular sports bar and restaurant at the corner of First Street and Cove Avenue.
The latest generational comedy from raunch auteur Judd Apatow is notable for a few riotously funny set pieces, but it drags at times over its more than two hours, lurching toward the inevitable happy ending.
Michael Phelps spent the day thinking about all the things he's doing for the final time at the pool. It turns out that included one last win over Ryan Lochte.
Brian McNamee testified Tuesday he saved medical waste after injecting Roger Clemens with steroids because his wife complained that McNamee was going to be the fall guy.
"He was so thrilled at that," his wife, Debbie, said. "He couldn't imagine that he could go on the computer and his name was all over the United States!"
wife, Debbie, sitting in the back of the courtroom and said she would likely testify for her husband.