- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Deborah Edge
Often, "the fetus would come completely out" and "be alive because it was still moving and, of course, you could see the stomach breathing," Deborah Edge said on a video made by Texas-based Life Dynamics and promoted by Operation Rescue.
The doctor would kill the baby by snipping its spine, said Ms. Edge, who appeared with two other women in the video.