- N.Y. prosecutors: Russian diplomats bilked $1.5 million from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Deborah Edge
In the wake of the murder convictions of Philadelphia abortionist Kermit B. Gosnell, Texas state officials are investigating a Houston abortion provider who is accused by former employees of killing born-alive infants, performing illegal late-term abortions and violating other state laws.
Often, "the fetus would come completely out" and "be alive because it was still moving and, of course, you could see the stomach breathing," Deborah Edge said on a video made by Texas-based Life Dynamics and promoted by Operation Rescue.
The doctor would kill the baby by snipping its spine, said Ms. Edge, who appeared with two other women in the video.