- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Debra Lee
Mayor Vincent C. Gray, who has to fill eight seats on the 15-member University of the District of Columbia board, is expected to begin filling those vacancies Friday — a move that could redirect the spotlight off university system president Allen Sessoms, who is under fire for questionable travel expenses.
She said she would finish her chores early so she could check out the latest music, fashions and dance moves.
"The 'Soul Train' line — that will go down in history as a way of dancing at parties all around the world," Lee said.