- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Debra Lee
Mayor Vincent C. Gray, who has to fill eight seats on the 15-member University of the District of Columbia board, is expected to begin filling those vacancies Friday — a move that could redirect the spotlight off university system president Allen Sessoms, who is under fire for questionable travel expenses.
Ms. Lee said she is a huge fan of the Howard, recalling how her father "used to stand outside the theater to see the talent come and go."
"I don't know the business model, but D.C. could use another entertainment venue," she said.