- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Debra Messing
School massacres apparently will be fodder for humor in a new NBC prime-time fall series.
Debra Messing has filed for divorce from her writer-producer husband.
Please, no flowers for Christy Turlington Burns this Mother's Day. No chocolates and no last-minute, convenience-store cards, either.
The last bit of advice Michael Kors had for models at his New York Fashion Week show on Wednesday before they stepped out on to the runway: "Kill them with your chic."
She says: "This is a depraved, unspeakable act."
"Anywhere Michael goes, I go," said Messing. "Michael is my guy. We joke and say that we're third cousins, fourth times removed or something because we just clicked and I consider him a friend now, and you know I still am shocked that every collection there's always something that is fresh and new and forward-thinking, and yet still classic and strong and chic, and makes me feel like he designed it just for me."