- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Declan Sullivan Items
Workplace safety officials on Thursday were investigating the death of a Notre Dame student who was videotaping football practice when the lift tower where he was taping toppled as high wind gusts swept through Indiana.
A strong gust of wind swept across Notre Dame's practice football field before a tower toppled, killing a student who had been videotaping the team from the tower, the university's athletic director said Thursday.
Notre Dame's football team will play their game against Tulsa on Saturday. But the team will wear decals on their helmets to honor a student who died while videotaping football practice.
Notre Dame's athletic director says there was an "extraordinary burst of wind" on the football field before he heard a tower crash to the ground, killing a student who was videotaping practice.
A Notre Dame student died Wednesday after the tower from which he was filming football practice fell over.