- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Deena Cortese
Jack Osbourne, 26, son of rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, the former reality television star revealed to People magazine.
"It's kind of like a family on the boardwalk here," she said. "Everybody needs to come this summer, especially for them."
Her cast-mate Deena Cortese urged tourists to patronize Seaside Heights as it recovers.