- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Deepak Chopra
Amazon.com is adding another high-profile name to its publishing roster.
At the end of a long day, many gamers zone out by competing in online death matches, or they check out by escaping to virtual realms. Spiritual leader Deepak Chopra is hoping gamers will instead choose to chill out with "Leela," his ambitious new effort to combine gaming and meditation.
President Obama rallied to the defense of the Transportation Security Administration's X-rated airport x-ray scanners Saturday with the insistence that the intrusive machines were needed in response to last year's attack by failed underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. "Since the explosive device that was on Mr. Abdulmutallab was not detected by ordinary metal detectors, it has meant that TSA has tried to adapt to make sure that passengers on planes are safe," Mr. Obama said. Unfortunately, the administration's policies appear to be motivated more by business as usual in Washington than true security concerns.
The literary agent for spiritual doctor Deepak Chopra and his physician brother Sanjiv (Sun-JEEV) Chopra says Amazon will be the publisher for their memoir, "Brotherhood: A Tale of Faith, Big Dreams, and the Power of Persistence."
"It's all doable now," said Chopra. "We just have to bring it all together. If we can measure what's happening in your body, your heart, your emotions, your breath and your mind, then there's no reason why we can't create a new generation of video games that can help accelerate the personal, psychological, emotional and spiritual development of human beings."