- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Deer Trail Items
Residents of one Colorado town head to the polls on Tuesday to decide a crucial matter over federal drones: Will it be legal to shoot them out of the sky?
With its elected leaders deadlocked, the residents of Deer Trail, Colo., now will vote on whether to legalize the nation's first "drone-hunting" statute.
Deer Trail, Colo., is poised to fire a warning shot at the domestic drone industry.
People who fire guns at drones are endangering the public and property and could be prosecuted or fined, the Federal Aviation Administration warned Friday.