- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Deirdre N. Porter
A member of D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier's inner circle said Thursday she recently was "put off work" after a visit to the Metropolitan Police Department's medical clinic, but insisted she was returned to duty after being cleared under the department's drug-testing policy.
A member of D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier's inner circle is under investigation after she reportedly failed a routine drug screen, according to numerous officials with the Metropolitan Police Department.
Reached at her office Thursday, Inspector Porter declined to say what led to her temporary removal — or her return to work.