- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Deirdre N. Porter
Latest Deirdre N. Porter Items
A member of D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier's inner circle said Thursday she recently was "put off work" after a visit to the Metropolitan Police Department's medical clinic, but insisted she was returned to duty after being cleared under the department's drug-testing policy.
A member of D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier's inner circle is under investigation after she reportedly failed a routine drug screen, according to numerous officials with the Metropolitan Police Department.