- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Dejan Kravic
Wesley Iwundu was in the right place at the right time, recovering a loose ball and answering with a three-point play to take a 57-56 lead with 55 seconds to go and give Kansas State the final boost it needed and secure a much-needed 60-56 road win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night.
Texas Tech was so close to earning its third win of the season over a Top 25 team in coach Tubby Smith's first season leading the Red Raiders.
Kansas coach Bill Self felt more than a little fortunate that his No. 8 Jayhawks pulled out a 64-63 win against a very tough Texas Tech team.
Dejan Kravic came on strong for Texas Tech by scoring 12 of his 18 points in the second half and grabbing six rebounds to help the Red Raiders escape with a 60-54 win over TCU on Saturday.
Dusty Hannahs got the pre-game message from Texas Tech coach Tubby Smith, even though the golf analogy was a little different.
All the things coach Tubby Smith has been stressing finally came together for Texas Tech on Wednesday night.
"I haven't really been showing it much this season, but typically in my career I really love passing," said Kravic, who had six assists. "It's a really big strength of mine and I haven't been able to use it as much this year, so I was happy I was able to show off my passing talents."
"I think we got real comfortable," Kravic said. "We got way too comfortable and let them get back into it and it was frustrating going into halftime."