- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Delana Items
The first major turning point for Kevin Harvick came in 2009 at Michigan, the midpoint of a dismal, winless season, when he unraveled on the team radio in a screaming match with team owner Richard Childress.
NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick and his wife, DeLana, are using social media in an attempt to locate a soldier they met on a recent trip to Fort Bragg in Fayetteville.
Kevin Harvick Inc. has reached outside of auto racing into professional athlete management by signing a deal to represent UFC fighter Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone.
Kevin Harvick has found a winning routine at Speedweeks.
Kevin Harvick hitched a ride to a slower mode of transportation to honor two Marine veterans _ Budweiser Clydesdales.
Kevin Harvick does a better job driving around the track than to the delivery room.
Kenny Wallace was wearing Kevin Harvick's red firesuit and AJ Allmendinger's yellow helmet in the pits Saturday, an odd combination for an even stranger scenario at Daytona International Speedway.
Kevin Harvick has sold his controlling interest in his Truck Series team to Eddie Sharp Racing, ending a 10-year run of ownership that included two series championships.
Kevin Harvick Inc. plans to close its Trucks Series program at the end of the year, a decision that takes two competitive entries off the track but allows Harvick to focus on his only remaining NASCAR goal.